|Healing mouth ulcer with no blood opening
Dec 11, 2012
Hi I gave oral sex a couple of days ago with a closed healing mouth ulcer should I be worried about HIV there was a little bit of pre cum
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If the ulcer was healing that transmission would be unlikely. HIV needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular. You can wait until your regularly schedule 6-month, or annual round of STD screenings, including HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.