Am I infected ?
Dec 11, 2012
I was running behind another person (also running): while running after him, he got a scratch from an edge in the leg, I was after him and I also didn't see that edge and got a scratch too, that person I find out later had aids, am I infected??????? Please answer I am getting crazy, the doctor told me it is. A supperfical cut.
Response from Mr. Cordova
You were not infected. HIV is not transmitted via casual contact like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.