Am I infected ?
Dec 11, 2012
I was running behind another person (also running): while running after him, he got a scratch from an edge in the leg, I was after him and I also didn't see that edge and got a scratch too, that person I find out later had aids, am I infected??????? Please answer I am getting crazy, the doctor told me it is. A supperfical cut.
Response from Mr. Cordova
You were not infected. HIV is not transmitted via casual contact like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Saliva Or Making Out?
- Which Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- What Are Potential Sources Of Hiv Hbv And Hcv Infection?
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- How Long Can A Person Live With Hiv And Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.