oral sex pre cum
Dec 11, 2012
Two months ago I had oral sex with a dude. He did me n I did him. He did not cum in my mouth but the might have been sum pre cum. I found out he is hiv +. Could he have infected me.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Transmission via oral sex is possible, but not probable. I do not think you need to be concerned about this situation, as transmission was unlikely. Follow up with your regularly scheduled 6-month or annual testing for all STD's including HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Broken Skin On Penis And Dry Humping With Underwear On
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Mascara For Your Eyes?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.