|Received oral sex
Dec 11, 2012
I received unprotected oral sex for once for about 2-3 minutes from a massauer and ejaculated into her mouth. Though I read that it is an extremely low risk activity, I am worried. Do you think I need to get tested ?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No, I do not think you need to be tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.