Risk of HIV?
Dec 11, 2012
Hello, I was walking around NYC and I got chaffed in between my legs, stupid me I sat in the the train on the dirty seats. Now im really paranoid I could catch HIV/HEP!!? Its really irritated and sore im not sure if it had blood in the area but I know it stung really bad when I put hand sanitizer!!! Could I get hiv from this or am I just crazy. Im going outta my mind.. thanks.
Response from Mr. Cordova
No, you would not be at risk for HIV or Hepatitis in a situation like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.