HIV from strippers
Dec 11, 2012
Hi, a few months ago my friends and I went to a local strip club, while there, I participated in a game (if you want to call it that) were the strippers tie you down and slap your chest as hard as they can for about three minutes. (After they have removed my shirt) My chest was very cut and bruised with light scratches and a little possible blood. I was wondering if there is any way of a possible HIV transmission from this or if I'm just overreacting. (There were 3 girls who partook in this.) Thank you very much for your help.
Response from Mr. Cordova
There would be no risk from a situation like this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.