HIV from strippers

Hi, a few months ago my friends and I went to a local strip club, while there, I participated in a game (if you want to call it that) were the strippers tie you down and slap your chest as hard as they can for about three minutes. (After they have removed my shirt) My chest was very cut and bruised with light scratches and a little possible blood. I was wondering if there is any way of a possible HIV transmission from this or if I'm just overreacting. (There were 3 girls who partook in this.) Thank you very much for your help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

There would be no risk from a situation like this.

In health,

Richard

Extreme anxiety, pregnant and possible workplace exposure!! Pease help
Risk of HIV?