Extreme anxiety, pregnant and possible workplace exposure!! Pease help

Hello, I was wondering if I have been exposed. I took care of an HIV patient and while changing out their iv antibiotic the fluid spilt on my ungloved hand. Not aware if there were any cuts or break in the skin but I washed my hands immediately after and used alcohol foam. Is there any possible exposer to touching the iv claves as well? My nerves are really bad now and my anxiety is through the roof. I am a mom and can't help but to worry constantly about the incident. Been tested several times and all were negative but has not been a year. now I'm pregnant and super concerned still. Please help me! Thank you very much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The window for HIV testing is 90 days. Even with someone who is KNOWN to be HIV positive we would only suggest six month testing to be extra cautious. I would feel confident in any testing done at 90 days or later. If you had no cuts or abrasions then the likelihood of transmission would be low.

In the event of an occupational exposure such as this, your clinic/hospital has a clearly outlined plan for appropriate next-steps. If something like this happens again you should go directly to your supervisor.

In health,

Richard

can i get hiv from?
HIV from strippers