|can i get hiv from?
Dec 11, 2012
Can i get Hiv or Aids from putting a penis in my mouth. He did not cum or have any precum on his penis and he did not touch me.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex would be considered a low-risk activity. As long as there were no cuts or abrasions in your mouth at the time, I do not think this was a very high-risk situation and I do not think you need to be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Side Effects Of Syphilis
- What Is The Sign Of Std In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.