|can i get hiv from?
Dec 11, 2012
Can i get Hiv or Aids from putting a penis in my mouth. He did not cum or have any precum on his penis and he did not touch me.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex would be considered a low-risk activity. As long as there were no cuts or abrasions in your mouth at the time, I do not think this was a very high-risk situation and I do not think you need to be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.