Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Risk of Hiv Transmission through clothes
Dec 11, 2012

Hi Doctor, The service you people are doing with this website is invaluable. But just to mention, I have already donated 100 dollars to this website.. I request you to kindly read my question with patience and request you to reply me in detail if possible Question I went to a hostess dancing club in LA Downtown. I was dancing with one gal. I wore a very thin white color pant (it looks like a pyjamas). She was wearing very very short dress. She was not nude. I am assuming that she was wearing underwear also. While dancing, I was holding her tight in my shoulders and I was hitting her vagina portion very hard with my penis. We were dancing for 40 minutes and once in 5 minutes or so, I was rubbing her vagina portion hardly with my penis in all directions. As we were rubbing like that and I was also moving forward and backward, the outer layer on my penis came back and hence the mucous membrane part is no longer covered by the skin. PLEASE NOTE THAT MY PENIS IS COMPLETELY INSIDE MY PANT ONLY. AND THE GAL WAS WEARING SHORT DRESS BUT I DID NOT SEE IF SHE IS WEARING AN UNDERWEAR. QUERY THERE ARE NO VISIBLE HOLES ON MY PANT. HOW EVER, I OBSERVED THAT THE THREADS NEAR ONE CORNER OF THE ZIP WERE TORN. THE THREADS PASSES THROUGH TWO LAYERS OF THE CLOTH around the zip. I COULD SEE THAT THE THREAD CAME OUT FROM 6 POINTS. HENCE WHEN I OBSERVED CLEARLY WITH DETAIL, I COULD SEE THAT THERE ARE 6 MINOR HOLES WITH THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE THREAD. THESE HOLES ARE NOT DIRECTLY VISBLE TO THE EYE BUT ARE VISIBLE ONLY WHEN I SEE IN DETAIL. AND THESE HOLES ARE AT THE SAME POINT WHERE MY PENIS OUTER PORTION RESIDES WHEN I WEAR THE PANT. MY WORRY IS,IF SHE WAS NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR AND IF THERE ARE ANY VAGINAL FLUIDS FROM HER, AND IF THE VAGINAL FLUID PASS THROUGH THESE TINY HOLES AND TOUCH MY PENIS MUCOUS MEMBRANE DIRECTLY WHILE RUBBING. IF THIS HAPPENS, WILL THERE BE ANY RISK OF HIV? Is it a risk theoretically and practically? Or theoretically there is a risk but no risk practically? Or there is no risk at all? I am eagerly, anxiously waiting for your response. I would like to get tested after 3 months of if there is a real need... Thanks a lot for your time. GOD BLESS YOU...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thank you for your generous donation. There is NO RISK in a situation like this. As CLEARLY stated in the archives, HIV is NOT transmitted via casual contact like this.

In health,

Richard

Previous
sources of infection
Next
do have a hiv risk or not??

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.