Follow-up question regarding HIV, sperm and fingerstick

Dear Shannon, no matter I had a bleeding 10 min old fingerprick? So, I can't get HIV from environmental surfaces with sperm eventhough the prick I had was fresh and there was visible blood (little, but there was)?

Hi Yes correct. The HIV on environment surface: HIV begins to dies within minutes of leaving the body. In order for transmission to occur you would have to had cut yourself on your way to touching the fluid as the person who put the fluid on the counter was doing it.

Be well and rest easy, Shannon

Dear Shannon .. Kindly help me to conclude ..Pls Answer I cant bear this anxity
Is testing recommended???