Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

am i in hiv risk?
Dec 10, 2012

Hi Dr, here my story. From the past 8 month. I always go to massage parlor average 3 times a month . Below is the activity i have done in massage parlor: 1) handjob 2) sucking nipple. she suck mine i suck hers.If she is lactating that time. Am i at risk? 3) french kiss. My mouth always have sores and bleeding sometime.If she is hiv+ and same condition as me and bleeding that time? will i get infected? after 13 week i tested negative with hiv combi test. 4) she sleep next to me with panties on. Her vagina fluid has been contact with my penis head. 5) she on top with pants and use her vagina rub my penis until i ejaculate. 6) while massage , she use her finger and insert into my anus few times. If her finger is bleeding? will i get infected? 7) i use finger and rub her vagina with pants/panties. 8) Body to body massage with panties on. my penis head contact with her wet(vaginal fluid) panties. 9) I naked and she topless with panties on. We hug a lot and we have close contact between my penis and her vaginal.

I DID not do any oral sex / sex with them. On 19th november 2012 i has been for combo hiv test which include p24 antigen + elisa/EIA and result turn negative. It is 17 days ago from my last massage . I think i can move on but i can't, i do another duo test on 3rd december 2012 and negative also. It is 31 days ago from my last massage. I want to know, my duo test on 31 days from last massage activity can conclude i dun have hiv? can it clear all my previous activity on week 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 ..... Does Hep c delay antibodies produce? what can delay antibodies produce? Do u ever see any1 get hiv from any activity i mention above?

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi All that you described carry very low or no risk of HIV transmission. Handjob, No Sucking nipples, No Sleeping next to you, No rubbing on you with pants on, No Finger insertion or rubbing, No Body to body massage, No The follow two situations carry very very low risk: penis head touching her vaginal fluid and French Kiss with blood and poor dental hygiene being present.

HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. Another important piece of information to know is that once HIV is outside of the body it dies. So the direct exchange has to happen immediately. Kissing itself does not pose any risk of HIV transmission, what does increase your risk is the presence of sores and open areas in your mouth, but she would also have to have this present for there to be a risk during kissing.

As for testing, The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again.

I hope this information helps, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
Testing times
Next
Dear Shannon .. Kindly help me to conclude ..Pls Answer I cant bear this anxity

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.