hiv transmission through blade
Dec 9, 2012
some days before i used a blade from saloon for cutting the paper at the same time my skin cut and blood came so i am worried about hiv ( someone had used the blade for shaving ) when i was using i don't know it was dry or not
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. First if there were HIV on the blade it dies within minutes of leaving the body. The next is that there needs to be an immediate exchange of body fluid, this did not occur either.
So again, this is not a way for HIV transmission to occur.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mutual Masturbation Scared To Death
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.