Can you get hiv through basin water if you wear latex gloves and have paper like cut not bleeding?

I am a healthcare worker and an HIV patient of mine was giving herself a basin bath. I did not give her a bath, as she was able to do it herself and I was standing at least 5 feet away from her. However, I did empty the basin water and to be safe, I think I put my hand in the basin water to grab the wash cloth before emptying the basin, so that water did not splash in my face from the wash cloth falling out. Anyways, I had latex gloves on; however, later I noticed I had a paper like cut on my middle finger. What if the water leaked through the gloves and her vaginal fluids were in the water from washing her private areas and the water hit my cut? Am I at risk, I am so worried and am a hipochondriac. I have read posts similar to this with a woman coming in contact with bloody basin water and she had a paper like cut and was worried that the bloody water had went under her gloves and reached the cut and Dr. Bob responded and said that he would not have recommended PEP and it wasn't a real risk. I keep hearing that you can't get hiv from bath water and the virus dies once it hits the air and the water would dilute these fluids anyway. I was also thinking that even if there were vaginal fluids in the water, there probably wouldn't be much unless she vigorously washed the area. Please answer, I keep worrying and I think I'm being irrational, as I had latex gloves on.

Hi I believe from reading your question you answered your question! You cannot get HIV in this manner. Also if you are a health care worker maybe what you can request from your HR department is an OSHA training class which includes universal precautions. This should calm your fears about getting HIV or any other infection from taking care of patients.

12 weeks negative
bleeding deep kiss with symptom repeated ear ache