Dec 9, 2012
Dear Shannon. Thank you very much for your reply.I do realize the importance of your advice.thank you once again madam.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Happy to help! That's why we are here!
Be well Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.