Dec 9, 2012
hi How can i have a safer anal sex?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes it is possible to have safe anal sex. Condom and lube. As long as the condom is used correctly, ensure that when you put it on you pinch the top to leave room for the ejaculate. Ensure throughout sex that the condom remains on and not broken and use lube. After sex make sure that the condom stays on as the penis is withdrawn and throw away the condom.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.