Dec 7, 2012
Hello dr shannon i did a unprotected sex with call girl but i donot know about her status then i did 2 times antibody test at 12th&17th week both are negative is this test is enough? Am i hiv free ? please tell me thank yoy
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days from the time of contact. With your test result at the 17th week, you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting During Seroconversion
- White Bumps During Seroconversion
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.