Possible HIV contraction through Breast milk?

Madam, Good evening!

I had nude massage from a lady 2 months back. I didn't had any sex but she applied cream to her breasts and asked me to suck her breasts. I feel she was lactating as I could feel something watery in my mouth. She ended up giving a hand job.

Two days after this, I had sore throat and fever which was accompanied by extreme fatigue for 1 week.

I had HIV Elisa test yesterday (after 2 months of exposure)and it was negative.

Do you think I might have contacted HIV but not showing now? Also, what is the chance of me getting HIV through breast milk?

Please help me and suggest the next steps as I'm very much worried and getting tensed day by day. Should I need to take one more HIV test?

Hi The only fluid from breast that can infect someone is mother's breast milk and it has to be taken in with a large volume. This is why it is a risk for newborns and breast feeding and why we do not recommend breast feeding for HIV positive mom's.

For HIV transmission to occur there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and a way for HIV to enter your body. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission.

For testing, the guidelines are to be tested at 3 weeks and then 90 days later. If you would like peace of mind getting tested at the 90 day mark will give you the results from the thought exposure.

Am I infected; I am begging you to answer
unprotected sex