Am I infected; I am begging you to answer

Dear Dr. Shannon,

Please I am begging you Do Not Ignore my Questions and please help ASAP First of all I would like to thank you for your help and ask you to forgive my non-native English language

The Concerned Situation Happened::

A month ago I've been with a girl that HIV positive confirmed and she had a big open cut in her hand but it was dry (not bleeding/ not fresh), also another small cut/sore in her abdomen and it was dry two. What happens that she had a shower and after that she came out and asked for Fucicort Antibiotic Cream for the cut in her abdomen, I gave it to her and she used her hand to circulate it into the cut and after she finished I took the cream and left the room for 2 minutes and then I went back to her and suddenly she get my under-wear down and full-hand touched my penis including the Tip of penis, and I removed her hand. What I saw that her hand was fully dry, I mean theres no visible fluids/blood on her hand when she touched my penis but the problem that she touched my Penis Tip. Directly I went to the bathroom and washed my hands 1st and then penis and the tip with Shampoo but not Antiseptic one.

After 7 days I developed the following symptoms :

1- Pain and tingling on the tongue muscle. 2- Burning at the back tips of tongue with no seen sores. 3- Pain and sting on ear and around it. 4- Pain, pang, and sting around all the neck and under the jaws/chin but there's NO Swelling at all as the doctor said.

The Questions:

1 - Regarding symptoms number (4) lymph nodes are not swollen and not painful at all when the doctor press/fumble it, as it's hardly to be found/felt by hand. I mean the type of pain in lymph areas is only pang and sting it's not continues and sometimes sharp; The Question here does this type of pain is commonly related to HIV or even lymph nodes. 2 - Should I see a visible fluids with my eyes; I mean Does her hand might contain an invisible virus specially that shes just torching her cut? 3 - Does the Fucicort Antibiotic Cream" residues could prevent the infection? 4 - Does washing with shampoo prevent the infection? 5 What is the Percentage exactly if I make HIV AB test after 45 days? (please tell the Percentage even its a small) 5 - Regarding to the above-mentioned situation which of the symptoms above is an earlier sign for HIV (After a week or two) - Please tell which one is a must?

Thank You So Much

Please consider that I have never had the above-mentioned symptoms before, it's really weird. Thank You Sincerely, Sameh N. Tadross

Hi Samuel, The short answer is you have nothing to fear!

The long answer, there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid, in your case there was not. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and with washing and/or the use of antibiotic cream that time increases and the virus dies faster than normal. HIV transmission occurs when there is an exchange of body fluid through sex, blood or mother's breast milk.

The symptoms you are experiencing can be from many things, including anxiety regarding your situation. I would recommend that if your symptoms continue or increase that you follow up with your health care provider, but I am confident in saying it is not HIV and that you have not put yourself at risk for exposure.

Indeterminate Western Blot
Possible HIV contraction through Breast milk?