Indeterminate Western Blot

I had sex with a condom 8 weeks ago an then unprotected sex with a different partner 7 weeks ago, extremely stupid I know. I went for my annual exam with my OBGYN 2 weeks ago and had an STD test done. I received a call to come into my OBGYN's office yesterday to discuss results. My doctor said that a western blot test had come back indeterminate with a weak p24 I believe. She then sent me for more tests which I have yet to get the results of. I spoke with the partner I had unprotected sex with and he said he had been responsible with his other partners and that he is now seeing someone who was tested 5 weeks ago and her results came back clean. I have had one previous pregnancy, could that make the western blot come back indeterminate? I am freaking out, any answers you may have would be greatly appreciated.

An ambiguous HIV test result is nerve wracking but does not mean you are HIV infected. What is missing is whether the ELISA or EIA test was positive. One would assume it was as teh Western blot is not typically done unless these are first positive.

Hopefully, your clinic drew and HIV viral load. This test looks for the virus itself. If that is negative you are almost certainly not infected. A repeat Western blot in a month or so that remains indeterminate clinches this as false.

So, unfortunately, you must wait for the crucial viral load test.

Oral sex after jaw implant surgery
Am I infected; I am begging you to answer