|Oral sex after jaw implant surgery
Dec 6, 2012
About 3 months after I had had jaw implants surgery, I gave oral sex to a guy of unknown status. I wonder if this placed me at a greater risk, and if I should be more worried even though I had waited 3 months before engaging in any type of sexual acts. My question is whether I should be (reasonably) worried about (possible) exposure after this encounter in which my gums, although largely recovered, may not have been as they normally are.
Thanks very much.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If there are no open wounds inside your mouth, I would not think there would be any increased risk. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.