Safe sex and 6 week oraquick results

I know I have read many opinions on is subject so I will be brief in trying to summarize all I have read

Question: what are the chances of becoming infected from protected insertive sex? I know it is close if not zero but also whatbre the chances of the condom breaking and not knowing it?

To be safebintested at 6 weeks with oraquick and was negitive is this accurate.

If you couple the protected sex and negitive 6 week test ( even if not sure 100 percent about the condom) what would the possibility of infection be?

I am sure some statistician could look at the combined probabilities and quote you a number but it would be almost meaningless as there are so many other factors (the odds the partner was HIV+ and if they are their viral load, etc).

When condoms break men almost always know.

The rapid tests are great.

Still worried, get a blood test and put your mind at ease.

blood splattered
Condom broke at the begining of Gay Sex