anal encounter with escort

Hi, when you say doesn't impress does that mean testing is not required? I just ask because there seems to be conflicting responses to anal fluids that come into contact with the urethea after sex. Some indicate the the virus stays alive and can easily go into the urethera so I am confused.

I think the question you may be asking is whether having drops of a bodily fluid that may contain HIV on your genitals poses a risk of HIV infection. Sure, it does. However, a small amount of fluid that briefly comes in contact with your penis and bathing your penis in that fluid during sex are two different degrees of risk.

Regardless, my advice is to test. That way you will know for sure.

Am I seroconverting?
Do I have HIV? Please Please Help !!