Am I seroconverting?

First of all, I have tremendous respect for the work that each and every one of you do in your respected fields. Thank you in advance for answering my question. My story is as follows, about four months ago I went to a local strip bar and proceeded to talk to a woman who was there. One thing led to another and we ended up making out for about 30 minutes, more or less. There were breaks in between but that was the time we spent together (there was no sex oral or otherwise). She also allowed me to suck on one of her breasts, which only lasted about 2-3 seconds, at the most. My overall oral is good, no problems with bleeding gums and whatnot, and did not see anything with her that would have caused me concern, but I am not too sure. Now ever since then I have had a constant anxiety about having contracted something, mainly HIV. The thing is that during the first month after the event, I was fine, I even took three (3) RNA Tests (the one developed by Genprobe), at 11, 16 and finally 32 days, all negative. I was also seen by my primary care provider and provided antiobody testing at the six weeks, three month and four month interval, all negative. However this has done nothing to squash my fears, for about a month and a half ago, I felt, what I thought was a swollen lymph node in the posterior cervical area. Being the hypochondriac that I am I googled this up and to my dismay, found out that any swelling in this area is typically ominous (I know bad thing to do) and as you can expect, sent my whole anxiety up to another level. After this, at the 4 month mark, I took another HIV RNA test, negative again, and have seen an ENT, who felt, what I thought was my lymph node and told me it was muscular and did not see any reason to worry, I also had a complete CBC done and it was normal. This particular ENT was consulted twice about the same lump and her assessment has not changed, however this has done nothing to quell my fears and I believe that I will test positive at the six month mark. Please give me any insight into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Your exposure was nil and your repeated and quite sophisticated HIV testing was negative. It is clear to all but you, unfortunately, that you are not HIV infected.

You should talk to your doctor about your anxiety as I suspect it is a sign of a more serious problem that counseling may help.

Prednisone
anal encounter with escort