Clean up after sex
Dec 4, 2012
What is the best method to clean genital part after sex? Should I use soap with warm water or antiseptic solution such as dettol liquid, povidone iodine , chlorhexidine solution for cleansing. Thanks for your reply
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Good old soap and water is a great way to clean up after sex. If you use anything more harsh such as the chemicals that you listed could irritate your skin and cause openings and an uncomfortable feeling.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.