|Contact reused gloves-any risk?
Dec 4, 2012
HI Dr, I have just come to test center for HIV blood test, once the nurse go and draw blood from my vein she used gloves. (I knew they are not new gloves) She touched finger on my open vein after blood draw. The test center is crowd. May I get HiV from reused gloves if the prior person have HIV+???
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.