|Contact reused gloves-any risk?
Dec 4, 2012
HI Dr, I have just come to test center for HIV blood test, once the nurse go and draw blood from my vein she used gloves. (I knew they are not new gloves) She touched finger on my open vein after blood draw. The test center is crowd. May I get HiV from reused gloves if the prior person have HIV+???
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Vaginitis Can You Get Bladder Infection
- Syphilis And Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.