Still worried

Hi A guy over the summer which i had just met did oral sex on me. 3 months later i was experiencing a little weight loss and bug bited on my skin which the doctor identified as folliculitis and those have ceased. I took the HIV oral swab test and it came out negative before and after the 90 day mark (twice). I also made him get tested and he came out negative, but my worries are still there. Whenever i go to the bathroom I dont poop normally like Its not quite diarrhea but its not normal either, and i have experienced some dry skin, and scabs n my mouth. Please tell me what you think. I know i might be a little paranoid considering he tested negative and I tested negative but still.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and with both of your tests coming out negative I am confident in saying this is not HIV. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider to see if they can see what is causing your symptoms, but it is not HIV.

finger insert inside vagina
can you please advise