finger insert inside vagina
Dec 2, 2012
If i inserted my finger inside a vagina what are the risks of tranmision?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is little to no risk to fingering someone and getting HIV. HIV transmission occurs through direct exchange of body fluid.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Many Types Of Hiv Are There?
- Would Someone Go To Jail Fro Giving Someone Else Hiv
- Accuracy Rna Hiv Tests
- Can You Get Hiv From A Community Pool?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.