Dec 2, 2012
I recently had oral sex with a man who is married. but i am sure that he is not infected.is there any chance of getting STI?
| Response from Ms. Southall
If you are truly sure he is not infected than your risk of HIV transmission is not there.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Is Vaginal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Seroconverting After Vaginal Fisting
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.