Dec 2, 2012
I recently had oral sex with a man who is married. but i am sure that he is not infected.is there any chance of getting STI?
| Response from Ms. Southall
If you are truly sure he is not infected than your risk of HIV transmission is not there.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.