Please answer!!

I had protected sex with a guy and the condom broke. We stopped as soon as we saw, but I'm not sure whether he penetrated me before we noticed or not, it's a bit unclear. That was on Sunday. On Friday, two days ago, my throat started to hurt and after that I had difficulty swallowing. Yesterday I noticed there are white spots at the back of my throat and it's still a bit hard to swallow. Can this be HIV and can it show symptoms this early? I'm very worried, thank you for your answers.

Hi I'm glad to hear that you stopped once the condom broke. So your chances of HIV transmission occurring is very very small. Signs and/or symptoms of HIV do not start this soon. It sounds to me as if you have picked up another type of infection, cold or strep throat etc...if your symptoms continue I recommend you following up with your health care provider.

please provide your opinion
STI