might i have hiv?

I had sex with a prostiute. i used a condom that she gave me. She also put the condom. I was drunk and in the middle of the sex i wasn't fully erect. at the end, after my orgasm, i took the preservative off and it went of very easly. I didn't feel that vaccum effect when i usually take the preservative out of my penis. So, i'm afraid that something might went wrong.

After 6 days, maximum 7, i started feeling itching in my body, all over my skin. I cannot explain this. The only reason that i have fr this is the fact that i had sex with that professional. Besides that, after 7 days of the sxual activity i took my temperatre and it was 37,3.

1. Can itching be an early sign of hiv?

2. Can it be a sign of other sexual tranmitted hillness? If so, wich one(s)?

3. Can a sign of hiv manifest that so soon?

4. I took some atibiotic in the week before i had sex with te prostitute. Could that change anything?

5. Could the antibiotics make weaken imuniy system? And if so, could it be resonsable for this symptom appear this early?

6. Can this itching be just the result of anxiety or stress?

7. Is there an hiv test that i can make before 3 months tat is conclusive? if so, wich one(s)?

8. Can the temperature of 37,3 be considered fever?

9. Can this temperature be an effect of hiv?

10. Should hiv creat fever in just 7 days?

thank you so muc for your time. Hopping to read your answer soon.

Hi The symptoms you are experiencing are too soon for HIV and are not signs of HIV infection.

antibiotics will not weaken your immune system.

Itching can be from many things, yes anxiety, if you change soap or detergent or if you may have picked up another infection from her, ie. scabies or crabs.

A temp of 37.3 is a low grade fever, but can be what you normally run or could be from the reason why your health care provider placed you on antibiotics.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 90 day period, if so then the timing starts over again. You can have a PCR test run which measures viral load, is somewhat more expensive but you can request it.

But from everything you have shared with me, your risk of HIV transmission is small.

Please answer me, I have a lot anxiety. Dear Shanon
please provide your opinion