Please answer me, I have a lot anxiety. Dear Shanon

I touched the private parts of a person when i was having a shower i think the person did not cum, but i am imagining things.The person did not touch me, but my hands had soap and water, I do not remember if i touched my private parts with the same hand, what about if i had fluids in my hands. I had a PCR DNA Test at 28 days negative. I had the antibody test HIV 1/0/2 by ICMA with Labcorp and it was negative. Is this last test as sensitive as the Elisa test? Can i move on? Thank you.

Hi You are HIV free! First because of the perceived risk, this was not a risk of HIV transmission! Secondly because of your testing, it all proves that you are HIV free.

Be well and stay safe Shannon

Can acute infection starts soon as 5 days after possible exposure?
might i have hiv?