|Please answer me, I have a lot anxiety. Dear Shanon
Dec 2, 2012
I touched the private parts of a person when i was having a shower i think the person did not cum, but i am imagining things.The person did not touch me, but my hands had soap and water, I do not remember if i touched my private parts with the same hand, what about if i had fluids in my hands. I had a PCR DNA Test at 28 days negative. I had the antibody test HIV 1/0/2 by ICMA with Labcorp and it was negative. Is this last test as sensitive as the Elisa test? Can i move on? Thank you.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi You are HIV free! First because of the perceived risk, this was not a risk of HIV transmission! Secondly because of your testing, it all proves that you are HIV free.
Be well and stay safe Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.