Can acute infection starts soon as 5 days after possible exposure?

I'm not sure if a condom were to break, it is evident. Most of the websites say the only way it breaks is by tearing, but some people have reported it can get little holes in it somehow. Let's say that there was a hole in the condom and some pre-cum got inside you, I think you would have to have a tear in your anus membrane for the pre-cum to get into, for infection to occur. Did you notice any blood in your condom when he withdrew?

Hi Condom breakage most often happens to due to misuse of the condom or a condom that has expired. Always remember when placing the condom on to pinch the tip in order to leave room for fluid to build up in.

You are correct that there would have to be tears or openings inside the rectum for HIV to infect.

In order for HIV transmission to occur there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid. From you described the incidence of this happening is very small.

Please answer, very worried!! :(
Please answer me, I have a lot anxiety. Dear Shanon