|hiv through kissing
Dec 2, 2012
can I get HIV infection through kissing the body? Thanks
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Nope! Click here to take you to our page that gives you the exact way that HIV is transmitted. HIV transmission
Be well and stay safe,Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.