can i be hiv positive?
Nov 29, 2012
I had sex with a prostiute. i used a condom that she gave me. She also put the condom. I was drunk and in the middle of the sex i wasn't fully erect. at the end, after my orgasm, i took the preservative off and it went of very easly. I didn't feel that vaccum effect when i usually take the preservative out of my penis. So, i'm afraid that something might went wrong.
After 6 days, maximum 7, i started feeling itching in my body, all over my skin. I cannot explain this. The only reason that i have fr this is the fact that i had sex with that professional. Besides that, after 7 days of the sxual activity i took my temperatre and it was 37,3.
1. Can itching be an early sign of hiv? 2. Can it be a sign of other sexual transmitted illness? If so, which one(s)? 3. Can a sign of hiv manifest that so soon? 4. I took some atibiotic in the week before i had sex with te prostitute. Could that change anything? 5. Could the antibiotics make weaken imuniy system? And if so, could it be resonsable for this symptom appear this early? 6. Can this itching be just the result of anxiety or stress? 7. Is there an hiv test that i can make before 3 months tat is conclusive? if so, wich one(s)? 8. Can the temperature of 37,3 be considered fever? 9. Can this temperature be an effect of hiv? 10. Should hiv create fever in just 7 days?
thank you so much for your time. Hopping to read your answer soon.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You did not have risk for HIV from the situation you're describing! Condoms are very good at keeping risky fluid from getting inside your penis.
Accordingly, none of the questions that you put forward are helpful. If there's no risk, then you didn't get HIV.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.