what do u think?

dear eric i will share my story to you and plz tell me what do you thing... i was in thailand for couple of weeks and slept with sex workers.and came back home tired, alot of haedache muscles and bones pain white tongue taste acid ...etc , i tested for hiv alot even after 11 months (negative),i also gone to expert in Infectious Diseases told me that i have Hepatomegaly and white spots around my penis called Molluscum contagiosum virus which i treat it.the expert suspected that i might have danque fever or Hepatitis c but all negative which is good but still don't know what is going on with me...i used to be very healthy before thailand am ok but the Symptoms still on ,what do u thing ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

As far as HIV is concerned, your tests have told us for sure that you did not get HIV from your sex in Thailand.

You've been doing a great job trying to figure out what is actually going on. I would encourage you to keep talking to your doctors to get down to the bottom of it all!

Also, please consider the role that stress may be playing in this. If this is something that you think about when you wake up, through the day, and as you're going to sleep.. that's A LOT of stress, and it would make sense if you were feeling unwell because of it.

Hope this helps!

Erik

hiv from non penetrative encounter
can i be hiv positive?