Hi Shannon .. Pls answe me I'm deing due to anxity

I had sex with an Sex worker by wearing double condoms.I realized that i had a small cut on the end (not at the front part) with some rash along with it.Got scared after 10 mins and checked that condoms were not broken and 90% sure that cut would have been covered.But on the safer side had tested as below

1)At 15th day PCR DNA test which is -Ve

2)On 36thday I had these below tests

a)HIV Proviral DNA realtime PCR -- Not detected

b)WEST and Result is like "Westren bolt is negitive for HIV-1 and HIV-2" With the following abntigens (gp160,gp120,p66,p55,p51,gp41,p31,p24,p17,HIV2)as NOT DETECTED.

Processed using fully Automated Westren Bolt Analyser(Autobolt)

c)Antibodies to HIV 1 and HIV2 (ELISA) is non reactive

d)HAEMOGRAM test shows all count is normal

I have the below doubts

1)How relaiable are these test @ 36days. 2)I read in lot of fourms that PCR DNA is 99.6% accurate after 2-3 weeks but have a doubt "Have you heard or got any cases where PCR DNA -Ve @ 36 or more days and turned out +Ve with out any Risky contact of needle and Sex".

Hi A couple of things, the testing is accurate to this point. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 90 day period, if so then the timing starts over again.

Secondly, never wear 2 condoms! There is an increase risk of the condoms breaking! Just wear one and good for you for checking throughout to ensure that they were still on and not broken. But again only wear one! With that because they didn't break and you were protected throughout the risk of HIV transmission is very very small!

Am I at Risk?
hiv from non penetrative encounter