Am I at Risk?

Dear Shannon, I have been very anxious for the past 2 weeks since I kissed 2 random guys whose HIV status I am not aware off. The first kiss was almost like a dry kiss (pardon me for my english). I am anxious about my kiss to the second guy. I was drunk and even he was drunk more than me and we kissed each other for like 2- 3 times. It was a deep kiss with the involvement of tongue. I dont remember tasting any blood while kissing but maybe it was the affect of the alcohol that I did not taste anything. That very day while brushing my teeth in the morning I got a cut on my tongue which bleed for sometime but then it stopped and I am sure it wasnt bleeding when I kissed this guy but still the fact doesnt change that I had a cut on my tongue when I kissed him. On the 11th day after kissing these guys I got a rash on a navel and on stomach. It was red slightly raised and itchy. It use to burn sometimes but mayb bcoz i scratched it. I ate an anti allergic and then the rash subsided in like 5 days. Apart from that i did not have a rash anywhere on my body. A few days after the rash i notice a very slight swelling on my left shoulder above the collar bone. The back of my neck is also stiff a little and its hurting on the right side(seems to be a muscular pain). And also I am experiencing shortness of breath. Apart from this I have no other symptoms. These few days I have read alot about Hiv symptoms and the more I read the more I keep looking at my body to find if I have any more symptoms. I am getting very very anxious doc could I have contracted HIV like this? Is it the anxiousness that makes me feel that i might be at risk? I dont even feel hungry anymore. This is the only thought in the head the whole day. Plz Help. I have been sexually inactive for the past 2 years and in between I also got an hiv test which was negative. Do I need to take a test or I am perfectly healthy and fine? I have written earlier also. I hope i get a reply this time.

Hi Rest assured, you cannot get HIV from kissing. HIV transmission happens with blood, vaginal or seminal fluid or breast milk.

You have nothing to worry about, have a great holiday season!

hii. .. sir/madam
Hi Shannon .. Pls answe me I'm deing due to anxity