|hii. .. sir/madam
Nov 27, 2012
I had unsafe sex with call girl on november 7..2012.. when should i get test for hiv?? can i go for test on november24?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If you like, you can go in for an initial test 28 days from the incident. While not conclusive, it will provide you with a good idea of what to expect at the 90 day mark. At 90 days you can get a conclusive result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Rubbing Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.