|bought sticky bra, possible hit transmission
Nov 27, 2012
I purchased a glue on bra the other day and put it with the plastic on my breasts and then without, if the person before me had HIV is it possible that it could have lived on the plastic or material and entered my body this way?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No. HIV is not transmitted this way. The virus does not live well outside of the human body, and is not spread through casual contact. There was NO RISK in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Do You Catch Trichomoniasis?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.