bought sticky bra, possible hit transmission
Nov 27, 2012
I purchased a glue on bra the other day and put it with the plastic on my breasts and then without, if the person before me had HIV is it possible that it could have lived on the plastic or material and entered my body this way?
Response from Mr. Cordova
No. HIV is not transmitted this way. The virus does not live well outside of the human body, and is not spread through casual contact. There was NO RISK in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.