HIV risk and fear

Hi, I'd really appreciate an answer from anyone, so I directed this to everybody. I spend nights up, worrying about giving my girlfriend hiv, and sometimes I can't sleep. I've been tested multiple times over the past couple years by the oraquick oral swab. Each time they've come back negative, but I can't shake the feeling that I have HIV. My question is are these tests conclusive (I believe they are), and what options are there for dealing with this fear? I would just like to have some guidance on how to put this to rest.

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Any testing done outside of the 90 day window is considered conclusive. You are HIV negative. If you are having trouble believing your results then my suggestion on how to put this to rest is to talk to a qualified therapist or counselor. They can help you understand the reasons WHY you are having trouble believing the results of your test. If it's not possible for you to speak to a counselor or therapist, then a trusted friend can also help. Good luck.

In health,

Richard

Risk of HIV in fresh cut
bought sticky bra, possible hit transmission