Straight forward question (from mr james)

Hi, While on holiday in Thailand, I had protected sex with a sex worker. She showered before the intercourse and then gave me oral sex with a condom. When in intercourse I wore two condoms, we only kissed lightly with so saliva exchange. What are the chances of contracting HIV assuming she is positive ? Thank you for ur time.

Hi Your chances of HIV transmission are very small, though I do want to caution you that wearing two condoms does not add any extra protection. What it can do is increase the risk of one or both of the condoms breaking, which of course increases your risk of transmission. One condom is enough!

Because the condoms did not break you have nothing to worry about.

Hiv on speculum?
sucking cancers breast