frottage

Recently I had an encounter with a guy I later found out was HIV +. We did not have any anal penetration, but we did have oral sex and he rubbed his penis on my anus and press it against my anus. He did not ejaculate either. I am concerned because I have a history of anal fissures and hemorrhoids. Sometimes I notice blood on my toilet paper. I am mostly worried about any present pre ejaculate. He also told me he had an undetectable viral load. I plan on getting an hiv test after 3 months. What is my risk? I called the doctor and he said I need not get PEP.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- The risk from the activities you describe are low. First, your partners HIV viral load was undetectable. People with undetectable viral load in the blood have a much lower chance of transmitting HIV to others. Much of these data come from heterosexual couples. Is it totally impossible for such people to transmit the virus? Probably not and some of this may have to do with breaks in HIV therapy and possibly transient increases in the amount of shed virus, like during another sexually transmitted infection (this is theoretical). Second, frottage and oral sex are both not activities that are considered high risk for HIV transmission. Taken together, I agree with your dr and wouldn't have recommended PEP. Take care, LHW

sex advise
Pls Ansr me this tym... My mind is gone wild