sex advise

i have already had sex with my boyfriend and now i am going ti be married...will my husbend know abot my past sex life

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- What you decide to tell your husband regarding your past sex life is up to you. If you are concerned that since you have already had sex, you won't bleed when you have sex with your husband, you can rest assured that even with first sex, not all women experience this. The presence or absence of the hymen (the piece of tissue that, during development, blocks some or all of the entrance to the vagina) does not say much about a woman's sexual experience. Many women lose their hymen through physical activities such as bike riding, while others maintain their hymens even through early sexual experimentation. The concept of "popping a girl's cherry" is archaic, as well as medically inaccurate. Even for a woman who still has an intact hymen at the time of her first sexual experience, the hymen usually stretches during penetration, and it may or may not be painful. Sometimes tearing and/or bleeding may occur, but that has to do with the flexibility of the tissue. Every woman's body is different, and so will be her experience with sexual penetration. Hope that helps. Take care, LHW

Sore throat ? Or what ?
frottage