|can you catch hiv through cloths?
Nov 25, 2012
well i started my time of the moth today and i leak everywhere and it leak through to my underwear and i had to wash them tonight in the sink cause my was broken and i have a cut on my finger to, will i catch hiv through my own blood
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello If you already have HIV, touching your own blood will not make it worse and if you do not have HIV you cannot "catch" it from yourself. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Hiv From Blood On Clothes
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
- Treatment For Vaginal Dryness And Tightness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.