Probably irrational

I'm a man who had a heavy make out session with a lady who later told me that she was hiv positive. She perfomed oral on me for about ten minutes and I stuck my finger inside her for 10-20 minutes. We had some heavy -deep kisses for many minutes. I didnt perform oral on her and she assured me that I would be fine. I had met her # and a half months earlier and we had unprotected sex (she claims she didnt have it at that time)- I took 2 Oraquicks to be sure about our first encounter-negative on both.....how worried should I be about the recent make out session?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Getting HIV through kissing, no matter how long and how much deep kissing you do, you cannot get HIV this way. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or breast milk for there to be a risk. Kissing is not one of those risk. It is not in saliva. If you are interested in pursuing a relationship with this woman, I would suggest accompanying her to her drs appointment to have some basic questions asked so that you both can feel safe in what you are doing. Take care, LHW

stds from using protection
can you catch hiv through cloths?