|stds from using protection
Nov 25, 2012
hi im worried about getting stds after having sex with a massage therapist even though i used a condom. the intercourse lasted a min as i preferred a blow job instead with the condom still intact until ejaculateing. i lost my virginity to this and im panicking to the point where im submitting this to sites awaiting answers.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- This activity certainly did not put you at risk for HIV however, there are STDs that can be acquired even when using condoms due to skin to skin contact in the area of the genitals not covered by condoms (like Herpes, Genital warts and others). I think in the situation you described above this is very unlikely due to the activities and limited time engaged. Hope this helps. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.