anal masterbTion

Hi. I'm a teen. Like everybody I decides to try mazterbating but it does not feel good. Today I tried my middle finger into my anal. But it felt weird so I took it out And put a small object to see if it works better. It didn't so I took it out. Is There any possibility that I might get std from this? I'm not bleeding but iam getting worried.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No, there is no way to get an std from an inanimate object that hasn't been used by anyone else or from your finger. It is possible to transmit std's using shared sex toys but in your situation this is not the case. Give yourself some time and don't try to hard and my guess is that as you age, you will figure out what feels good to you and it will all make a bit more sense. Remember to use condoms when you start having sex with others to stay safe. Take care, LHW

Possible STI infection?
hiv and other diseases